morning giggle

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Sun Aug 18 05:22:18 UTC 2013

On 8/18/2013 1:11 AM, Jimmy Hess wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>
>> for your morning, or whatever time of day it is to you, giggle
>>

> lol...
>
> Ah...  they must want form  #298446.3B-II;   request for login shell and
> root password from complete random stranger under dubious circumstances,
> without justification.
>
> It comes right after the form;  request to un-send previous e-mail and
> pretend it didn't exist   :-)
>
> --
> -J

Hmm, I thought that they were asking for form numbers

     # 298446.4 -- legal agreement for licensing of DNS zone data
     # 298446.4-A -- fee schedule for licensing of DNS zone data
(currently $42M per line of data)
     # 298446.4-B -- affidavit that the text of the legal agreement
(form 298446.4) -- all 403 pages of it -- has been indelibly tattooed on
the licensee's body.  Photographic evidence is required to be attached.
     # 298446.4-C -- notice of revocation of DNS zone licensing rights

Sadly, due to the slow speed of bureaucratic processes, I can never seem
to get form -C out to the licensee before they've submitted -B.  ;)

- Pete