How big is the Internet?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:23:14 UTC 2013

What Congress ? We have to be very careful with this the ITU may complain the we are taking a US centric approach to the subject and the EU will debate for months on the definition of "Library" then ICANN will initiate a PDP to figure how to associate Library with Congress after the SSAC says it is safe to do so, and after 10 years of public consultation and 50 conferences in exotic places we may find that the definition is outdated and the UN will call a panel of experts to devise why the Internet became several orders of magnitude bigger.

At that time Vint will be sending 4D tweets via the galactic network from Pluto

-Jorge