NANOG - csi reset request (was: RE: NANOG Digest, Vol 63, Issue 45)

Martin Hotze m.hotze at hotze.com
Wed Apr 10 12:08:31 UTC 2013

to be fair: cloudmark did its best to contact me and it seems that we've been able to resolve the issue. thanks!

as a side note: it might be a good idea to have some sort of lookup-tool on the website or an email notification to the netblock owner.

thanks again (and also to the people off-list), martin