New Product Launch from 2600hz

Constantine A. Murenin mureninc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 00:49:22 UTC 2013

On 1 April 2013 17:06, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
> Goes in the same category as this bit of news:
>

> IETF Announces IPv4 flag day for 1/1/2014. Today, IETF and IESG jointly announced that IPv4 would no longer be supported on the global internet after 1/1/2014. Those wishing to continue using the internet in 2014 and beyond
> should move to IPv6.

Also same as the http://BXR.SU/ announcement on FreeBSD-hackers@ earlier today.

We've declared 2013-04-04 as an IPv4 day.  We'll publish some A
records temporarily on April 4; permanently on April 14; and we will
finally publish IPv4 glue records for bxr.su on 2013-04-24.

  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2013-April/042334.html

We're concerned that some systems have misconfigured NAT or other
infrastructure, so, we're delaying IPv4 rollout in order to make sure
that our IPv6 customers are not affected by any kind of IPv4 mishaps.

C.