RFC becomes Visio

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 02:26:35 UTC 2012

I agree.  Perhaps the ISP goes a little above and beyond most, and will
provide configuration assistance to the downstream if they have issues.
Useful info they might want to see on the diagram could be your AS (duh),
ASes downstream from you, are you multihomed, and with who, what prefixes
and or communities would you want?  Sure this info can be put in a text
form, but a diagram can help the ISP understand what the customer is wanting
to do, and can get a clue-level about the customer from such documentation.

Chuck