RFC becomes Visio

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Fri Sep 28 18:31:42 UTC 2012

On 28/09/2012 19:08, Joe Maimon wrote:
> Just got told by a Lightpath person that in order to do BGP on a customer
> gig circuit to them they would need a visio diagram (of what I dont know).
>
> Has anybody else seen this brain damage?

I was once asked by a vendor support department for a network diagram for a
case which involved a standalone switch.  I almost sent them a picture of a
switch, but decided not as it might have confused the person handling the case.

Here's a visio diagram you can send them:

http://www.foobar.org/~nick/bgp-network-diagram.vsd

Nick