Throw me a IPv6 bone (sort of was IPv6 ignorance)

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:22:18 UTC 2012

> Running dual stack to residential consumers still has huge issues with
CPE.  It's not an environment where we have control over the router the
customer picks up at Walmart.   There is really very little point in
spending a lot of resources on something the consumer can't currently use.

Note: Some of us regular, residential customers can and do have native IPv6
at home ... off the shelf gear, default configs, etc.