Verizon IPv6 LTE

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Fri Sep 21 03:00:37 UTC 2012

Safari is definitely preferring IPv4.

In a happier note, if you tether a device via hotspot on an IOS6 iPad, the clients get native IPv6. Strangely, they get addresses out of the same /64 as the iPad's LTE interface. Anyone know how that is working? I would have thought they would use prefix-delegation, and there would be a separate routed /64.

thanks,
-Randy