The Department of Work and Pensions, UK has an entire /8

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:11:50 UTC 2012

"this is the arin vigilante cultural view of the world.  luckily, the
 disease does not propagate sufficiently to cross oceans."

I'd love to hear the reasoning for this.  Why would it be bad policy
to force companies to use the resources they are assigned or give them
back to the general pool?

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0