Big Temporary Networks

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Tue Sep 18 21:12:39 UTC 2012

The trick is that there is no "right to work" if you are a guest at the
hotel.  You have no right to work on their property without their
consent.  In reality, the hotels do not want union headaches so that is
the way it goes.

Right to work only is in effect if an employer hires me and I do not
want to join the union.

Steven Naslund