IPv6 Ignorance

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Sun Sep 16 19:19:03 UTC 2012

	Very good points. Having been in the WISP industry for more than 10 years
now. I know WISPs who have thousands of customers and only 1 or 2 class C
addresses.  The need for public routable IP addresses is not that much of
a concern for them.  Plus, a good majority of WISP equipment does not
support IPV6.

	Sure a WISP is technically an ISP but, like Faisal says, its a much
different business.

	Justin