Big Temporary Networks

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Sat Sep 15 07:23:40 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: Big Temporary Networks Date: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 09:40:02AM -0400 Quoting Jay Ashworth (jra at baylink.com):

IIRC a number of IETF meetings were badly maimed in the wireless
side until people remembered that the WLAN was no place for multicast
video. VLC does mcast really nice. We're testing it for replacing antenna
distribution systems and DVB-T receivers at work.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668