Transport Fee's (Taxes and random telecom fee's)

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Fri Sep 14 23:36:03 UTC 2012

There is no 'Certification' required for it..
All it requires is a 'declaration'....
1st Step.... Contact the Tax Dept. of your Carrier and ask them for the
ITFA/ITNA exemption form.
You might get a hard time from the Front line.. but get to a Supervisor...
once you have the form, all you need to to is fill it out and sign it.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support at Snappydsl.net