anyone from spamhaus hanging around?

Christopher Singhaus csinghaus at hopone.net
Fri Sep 14 01:38:00 UTC 2012

Brad,

I in no way represent Spamhaus, but as someone who has had lots of
experience with them, I can assure you that you are not blackholed.

You resolved the complaint how? Did you respond to the SBL? Did you get
an auto-acknowledgement when you did respond to the SBL?

Post up your SBL links here. Let's see what they have to say in them.

You will have a hard time trying to connect with them in any other way
aside for responding via email to the complaint.

--
Christopher Singhaus,
Systems Administrator / Abuse Dept

"Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why." -Hunter S Thompson