Big Temporary Networks

Mike Lyon mike.lyon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:15:23 UTC 2012

I did a hack a thon a few months back in Palo Alto a few blocks down
from PAIX. I used 6 of the Xirrius high density access points. About a
1000 attendees scattered over about 1/2 city block. 6 access points
was overkill.

Doing the same for a film festival here in a couple of weeks as well.

-mike

Sent from my iPhone