Heads-Up: GoDaddy Broke the Interwebs...

Damian Menscher damian at google.com
Tue Sep 11 19:47:50 UTC 2012

What time did the anon first say there would be GoDaddy problems?  Earliest
timestamp I can find is 10:45am (pacific) and the problems had started much
earlier, around 10:15.  Curious if you found evidence of any anons claiming
an attack or responsibility for the attack within, say, 5 minutes of it
starting.

Also, the time it stopped wasn't exactly tied to anything the anon said,
other than his vague statements like "it can last one hour or one month"
and "soon u guys can acess".  And he said that latter statement at 1:59pm
while the outage ended at 3:45pm.

the stop time.

Damian

--
Damian Menscher :: Security Reliability Engineer :: Google