The End-To-End Internet (was Re: Blocking MX query)

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Tue Sep 11 11:34:19 UTC 2012

Eliot Lear wrote:

> On 9/6/12 8:27 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

>> If you're going to touch every client, it's easier to just do IPv6.

> Well, this depends on who you think "you" is.  The browser gang
> regularly touches many MANY (but not all) clients.

Though I merely stated:

	The easiest part of the deployment is to modify end systems.

according to Owen's delusion confirmed by private communications
(I can't understand why he can do it public), "client", seemingly,
also means middle NAT boxes, even though they are still fine as
long as they are "client"s or servers supporting UPnP.

Yes, the easiest part of the deployment is to modify end systems,
to modify protocol stacks and browsers of the end systems.

						Masataka Ohta