Blocking MX query

Ibrahim ibrahim1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:57:32 UTC 2012

All, thanks for the input and comment. In summary, I will block TCP port
25. My DNS loadbalancer (F5) can filter MX query and need license to do it.
But given the information the botnet use  address list with
pre-resolved IP addresses then blocking MX query is not the answer :-)

Thanks & Regards
Ibrahim