The End-To-End Internet (was Re: Blocking MX query)

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Tue Sep 4 16:34:43 UTC 2012

If you are sending direct SMTP on behalf of your domain from essentially
random locations, how are we supposed to pick you out from spammers that
do the same?

Use your MX or SPF senders as your outbound mail agent, especially if
they are properly configured with full DNS records so we can tell they
are the correct machines to be sending on your behalf, or expect that
you will get more mail bounced and lost  than the average user because
you are being unpredictable and unverifiable.

--
Daniel Taylor             VP Operations       Vocal Laboratories, Inc
dtaylor at vocalabs.com                                 952-941-6580x203