Google burp

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:49:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Jeremy <stealth702 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had my service go down and come back and when it came back i have
> the new reply/compose features of the new gmail system
>
> http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/30/googles-gmail-launches-new-compose-email-view-and-reply-experience-that-will-save-you-time/

yeah, be careful with their new compose feature. i'm used to vim, so i
hit esc half way through an email which generally does nothing.
however, with this "new" feature, it closed the email. then it took it
longer to appear in drafts than it did to compose a new email. so, now
i've disabled it. i hope they don't force the issue until they give me
vim key bindings in my email editor :)