hotmail.com live.com admin needed

Michiel Klaver michiel at klaver.it
Tue Oct 23 08:28:24 UTC 2012

Carlos,

check the mail logs of your web-server, your domain might have a primary
A-record pointing to something different than MX-records. When the MX
servers do something like greylisting and bounce with a temp-code (4xx)
hotmail servers will try alternative records (like @ IN A) and might find a
listening mail-daemon at your webserver.