Adding GPS location to IPv6 header

Dave Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Mon Nov 26 04:32:26 UTC 2012

This is the first reasonable, rational, and well-defined argument for not
making the transition to IPv6.

As to someone's question about "Are you a terrorist?" If there is such a
construct as a transitive noun, then this might qualify. People rarely
describe themselves as terrorists, typically non-disinterested third-parties
describe them as such.

--Dave

IETF

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-add-location-to-ipv6-header/?include_t