Eaton 9130 UPS feedback

Erik Amundson Erik.Amundson at oati.net
Wed Nov 14 13:38:57 UTC 2012

I've had issues and experience with many types of UPSes, including HP (probably OEM'd from someone else), APC, EATON/Powerware, and Liebert/Emerson.  I keep coming back to APC.  Solid units, and are always slightly 'ahead' in technology.  Sure, I've seen each model have failures and even faults (big boom style), but APC provides a solid product and supports their customers the best if you ask me.  That being said, a very close second choice would be EATON/Powerware.

- Erik