AS 1668 BGP contact - possible prefix hijacking

Brad Passwaters brad.passwaters at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:27:24 UTC 2012

Ben,

We don't believe there is prefix hijacking.  Due to various legal and
contractual obligations there are certain questions you asked that
we just can not answer.  However I have asked an engineer to sanitize our
internal audit and provide it to you.
Also I'll reach out to you later today by phone and make sure that it
answers your questions.

Brad Passwaters - Director Production Networks at Aol
(My Nanog participation predates my employment at Aol thus the use of a
personal account)

--

Brad Passwaters
brad.passwaters at gmail.com