NANOG Digest, Vol 52, Issue 74

carl gough [mobsource] carl at mobsource.com
Wed May 30 03:29:24 UTC 2012

>John, I think we have cross wires, without meaning to advertise or tout
>for business, the bandx solution and the enron solutions totally missed
>the mark in terms of timing.

Every revolution, wether electricity, steam, automotive or telecoms, goes
through a boom, then a bust, then a golden age period that emerges where
it matures, we are in  a maturity period now of IT. The names above, came
at a time when the boom and subsequent bust occurred, they were not around
for the golden age - fast forward to now, over a decade later since bandx,
and you have the pieces of the puzzle that can be re assembled using the
right technology. We don¹t differentiate using technology anymore, we get
creative with the way we use iT.

70% of the worlds capacity is unlit, untouched, and creating no value
whatsoever -

http://mobsource.tumblr.com/post/22890631023/bandwidth-trading-platform-liv