the report from the spambox front

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 30 03:16:00 UTC 2012

These three are the same spammer (who is hitting my traps as well,
heavily and regularly)

He gets so many subnets from one provider after the other, and dumps
them when they're blocked (within a day or two), that I wonder whether
v4 is actually running out at all ..

At least multiple /28s is a bit better IP allocation wise (though
rather tougher for my filters to keep track of) than Romanian LIRs
handing every spammer that asks a /15, anytime they want.

--srs