Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

Nabil Sharma nabilsharma at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 00:34:06 UTC 2012

Mr. Jason:
Thank u for the reply, very informative URL. Understood on the cap, but how long it will remain not enforced is a good guess!
What I am trying to is have Comcast mark our IP ranges with QoS, so downloads or congestion inside the household will not degrade performance.
You can see at http://ber.gd/post/23025893856/comcast-traffic-prioritization that this is the configuration for Microsoft Xbox. Do you know what this service is called and who at Comcast can help me with the commercials?
Sincerely,
Nabil