Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

Nabil Sharma nabilsharma at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 23:27:32 UTC 2012

PC:

Thank you for the reply.  We will not encourage customers to disconnect cable TV service, think of it more like an add-on.

I generate http test stream with DSCP code point 5 to match the Xbox service, however Comcast is rewriting the packets as CS 1, even when serving out a server at Soft Layer (paid peer).  This is why I ask for name of service Microsoft is using, it is not the regular paid peering.

Sincerely,
Nabil