Equinix Direct

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:19:10 UTC 2012

Thanks for the response to my question.

What I have received confirms this is basically a metered IXP with
route servers and a mix of paid transit/peering options. Will be
interesting to see what the participant mix is.

It does concern me that the only connectivity options are FE/GE, no
10GE at this time. Makes me wonder about how serious the service is,
and whether I will end up with a more congested service than simply
getting a mix of transit providers myself.

Anyway, thanks again to all who responded.

--
Tim:>