ISPs and full packet inspection

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu May 24 23:12:08 UTC 2012

On a lighter note, did you know that your company can hold some of us
liable depending on what advice we give you and how far you run with it.
 Just a thought...  Overall, I wouldn't choose nanog over
google/wikipedia/GROKLAW unless it is something really specific
operationally.  This isn't really one of those topics.  Any lawyer worth
his luxury sedan should be able to do his own research.  Most of the laws
were written by lawyers and judges that don't understand IP (Internet
Protocol or Intellectual Property) either so your legal team is in good
company.