NANOG 55 Peering Track agenda and announcements

Steve Ginsberg sginsberg at pandora.com
Wed May 23 21:07:10 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Here's the current plan for the Peering BOF.

Session will take place on Monday, June 4, 2012 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM in Salon D-F

Please join us for a lively discussion.

NANOG Peering BoF 90 minutes

Introductions and PeeringDB PSA 5min
Peering Personals Part I 5min
LinkedIN Presentation/Discussion 20min
IX Updates 5 min
Peering Personals Part 2 5-10 min
Pandora Presentation/Discussion 20min
Mobile/Peering Changes Discussion 20 min

* If you'd like to be part of new Peering Personals - a chance to announce your intention to peer - we'd love to meet you. Please email me off-list with
Name, Organization, and URL in Peeringdb by next Monday.

* If you're an IX and want to be part of the IX update, please email me directly for the slide template. I'll send it to you so you can submit 1-3 (no more) PowerPoint slides which can be rolled with out narration, by next Monday.

* I'd also like to speak to some more folks who work for the Mobile carriers so please get in touch if you'd like to help.

~Steve
http://www.pandora.com/profile/peace
https://www.peeringdb.com/private/participant_view.php?id=1407
for peering requests please send to peering at pandora.com