Cogent for ISP bandwidth

Marshall Eubanks marshall.eubanks at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:55:02 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:46 AM, PC <paul4004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> While there may be other grounds for telling them not to call you, the
> do not call list is not one of them as it does not apply to business
> to business solicitations.
>
> "The national Do-Not-Call list protects home voice or personal
> wireless phone numbers only. While you may be able to register a
> business number, your registration will not make telephone
> solicitations to that number unlawful."
> http://www.fcc.gov/guides/unwanted-telephone-marketing-calls

Also, (from http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/do-not-call-list )

The Do-Not-Call registry does not prevent all unwanted calls. It does
not cover the following:

     calls from organizations with which you have established a
business relationship;

And, in this case, there is a previously established  business relationship.

Regards
Marshall