Cogent for ISP bandwidth

Darius Jahandarie djahandarie at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:45:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Paul Stewart <paul at paulstewart.org> wrote:
> I liked Cogent when we had them years ago but due to routing instability
> (off the charts) and unplanned down time every single month we dropped
> them..... they call me every 3-6 months (different person each time) and I
> tell them to go away....

You know, if you're in the U.S., on the No Call list, and you tell
them specifically not to call you again, they're doing something
illegal and can be fined up to $16,000 dollars for it. Though I hear
that the FTC doesn't actually enforce it too well. May want to try
waving the stick at them at least.

--
Darius Jahandarie