bgp.he.net (was: Cogent for ISP bandwidth)

Rob Mosher rmosher at he.net
Tue May 15 19:30:55 UTC 2012

As previously mentioned, if you would like better representation in
bgp.he.net, you can provide a feed to RIPE RIS or Routeviews, as this is
where we get our data.  If an adjacency is visible here, it is reported.
  We do not report false adjacencies.  If you have a specific question
about an adjacency, email me and I will provide the exact route with the
AS path demonstrating the adjacency.

--
Rob Mosher
Senior Network and Software Engineer