Video streaming over IPv6

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue May 15 18:36:00 UTC 2012

On Jun 6 I'll be streaming an ISOC-HK IPv6 Day
event<http://www.isoc.hk/2012/04/world-ipv6-launch-x-ipv6-in-action-x-ipv6worldasia-jun-6-12.html>via
Livestream.com, as I did last year when it was a source of some
ridicule/embarrassment that we only made it available in v4.

Even if we had the connectivity out of the venue, which I haven't bothered
to check, it doesn't seem like the tools exist.

Maybe next year we can have IPv6 streaming launch day...

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <
carlosm3011 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone comment on the availability of IPv6 video streaming services?
> I'm thinking about commercial, 'cloud'-based services a la U-Stream or
> Make.TV.
>
> I can roll my own, and will eventually do so, but having a commercial
> service that I could use would make my life so much easier :-)
>
> Any such service who is thinking about jumping on the World IPv6 Launch
> Day bandwagon and could use some (I'd like to think clueful) debugging
> can also contact me, we might be able to work something out.
>
> regards,
>
> Carlos

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com