pbx recco

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold xenophage at godshell.com
Tue May 15 18:33:15 UTC 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
> have a friend who is a penguinista and wants to run a simple soft pbx.
> support of soft phones, 7960s, connect to a commercial sip gate, ...
> reccos for a packaged solution.

I'd recommend checking out SipXecs ..  It's a really slick open source system supporting all of the above, plus a bit more.  And there's a commercial arm as well that offers a commercially supported version with additional bells and whistles.

http://www.sipfoundry.org

> randy

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
xenophage at godshell.com
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
- Niven's Inverse of Clarke's Third Law