Looking for W7 whois freeware

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Sun May 13 15:12:59 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 08:19:42AM +0300, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> At 16:57 10/05/2012 -0400, Scott Berkman wrote:
>
> I am looking for a simple Windows GUI s/w for a secretary to use to do
> whois lookups for IP and ASNs and to easily copy/paste the
> results.  Amazing that there is no such beast.

Use your internal company webserver and write a simple CGI form that she
can fill out and hit enter. This way you can simply control the results
if you ever find out that you are not getting what you want.

You could have that CGI also email out the results to her mailbox and
yours just so you can keep an eye on it.

--