Question about peering

Matt Chung itsmemattchung at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:39:58 UTC 2012

At the previous regional ISP i worked for we peered with google, facebook,
yahoo, pandora and several other content providers at Any2 exchange
(coresite).  We capitalized on that link since a tremendous amount of our
traffic was destined for those networks.

The cost to join that exchange was relatively cheap compared to what we
were paying for transit.  You may want to look for a similar exchange at
your pop.

--
-Matt Chung