Operation Ghost Click

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Wed May 2 19:58:16 UTC 2012

Christopher Morrow wrote:
> wow, 1990 much? are you actually just trolling today perhaps?

No, what is wrong with using a land line, a rotary phone and enjoying a
reliable service? Plus a superior audio quality as opposed to the
compressed to hell quality of mobile phones.

Not withstanding that, according to you, in some places the landlines
"clipped the copper below the ground-level" I believe that vast majority
of the country has working copper phone lines that continue to work
during a power outage.

I fail to see why you must call me a troll for saying such a thing,
alas, maybe it can be attributed to a bad hair day.

Regards,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 4.0