Operation Ghost Click

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Wed May 2 19:52:39 UTC 2012

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> Actually, I said that, not Jason.  Jason just used mail software that *can't get
> quoting right* to reply to my message, so your quote of his message got the
> attribution wrong.

Sorry, I don't keep track of who is unable to quote properly. But I do
always try to make an effort to quote properly. :-)

> Foolhardy or not, it's probably unwise for an ISP to say "It's OK, *nobody* would
> be that foolhardy" and snip the service...

I am not sure about IP phones, but there are laws regulating this for
mobile phones. So my unlocked simless android phones (I only use smart
phones as testing tools for development) still are able to dial 911.

Regards,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 4.0