Network diagram app that shows realtime link utilizatin

Ben Bartsch uwcableguy at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:22:15 UTC 2012

on intermapper, simply right click the link, select 'status window' and you
will get all kinds of nice info.  be sure to use the bandwidth command on
the interface if you are not using the default 10/100/1000/10gig.  also,
the links turn yellow and orange as the line becomes more saturated (and
the 'ants' get bigger/smaller as utilization goes up and down).

only thing i don't like about intermapper is that vlans and physical
interfaces are separate from each other.  and their tech support blows.

ben