Operation Ghost Click

Richard Barnes richard.barnes at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:25:35 UTC 2012

ISPs in the Netherlands have had a "botnet treaty" in effect since
2009, which calls for blocking, user notification, and inter-ISP
information sharing.
<http://ripe59.ripe.net/presentations/huijbregts-botnet-convenant.pdf>
<http://www.darkreading.com/blog/227700601/dutch-isps-sign-anti-botnet-treaty.html>

I don't have any data about how effective it's been, though.