airFiber

Josh Baird joshbaird at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:58:36 UTC 2012

They are taking pre-orders now for a (hopefully) June delivery.  I'm
at a conference now and got the rundown yesterday from Ubiquiti.  This
product was designed completely from the ground up by the former
Motorola Canopy 100 team.  It -should- deliver ~700mbit in both
directions @ full duplex.  Note that 24ghz is very susceptible to
"rain fade" and should be used in caution in certain climates,
especially at longer distances approaching 10+km.  Anyhow, check the
video out on ubnt.com for an introduction and technical overview -
it's worth watching.

Josh