OWA blocked by China

Thomas York straterra at fuhell.com
Tue Mar 27 14:50:53 UTC 2012

Good luck with that. I have three plants in China and China Telecom loves
batting down our VPN tunnels. They've left the current solution alone for a
few months now. It appears they try to do DPI on SSL/IPSec to see if it's a
VPN tunnel. I placed our SSL OpenVPN tunnel inside of a GRE tunnel. For some
reason, they don't seem to be doing DPI on it and mostly leave it alone now.
I'm sure it'll change at some point soon, though.

-- Thomas York