nfsen and protocol analysing plugin

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at
Fri Mar 16 13:14:55 CDT 2012

Its a port tracker and traffic analyser, the plugin I want can gather
valuable data from netflow.
For example "GTalk" is on port 80 and this plugin can not detect it ;)

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Justin M. Streiner <streiner at
> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2012, Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote:
>  Hi everybody,
>> Does any body know any plugin for nfsen which can analyse protocols and
>> give out report for us? ( using netflow )
>> By default nfsen only shows TCP, UDP and ICMP traffic not detail.
>> For example I want to show me how much "YMessenger" traffic I have, or how
>> much "IMAP" traffic I have.
> I think you want the PortTracker plugin.  Goog for "nfsen plugins" and
> you'll find it.
> jms

Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90