Anyone have experience with Adconion Direct?

Mark Keymer mark at viviotech.net
Fri Mar 16 17:44:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I guess I should clarify a bit more on my comments about ROKSO at Spamhaus.

Spamhaus says here http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/section/ROKSO%20FAQ#159
that people that have been thrown off 3 ISP due to spamming or providing
spam services get on the ROKSO. So I tried to contact them to see what
the process was for reporting that. If someone here knows how to do that
and would like to share that would be great.

I do agree that to get delisted in the RBL etc they are responsive.

Also per my main point I wanted to thank those of you that got back with
me about Adconion Direct.

Sincerely,

Mark