Anyone have experience with Adconion Direct?

Mark Keymer mark at
Thu Mar 15 13:36:54 CDT 2012

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Adconion Direct?

It is the standard we want a server with lots of IP's. And I am thinking
he is probably a spammer or what not. However unlike most of the
requests we get like this, they look to have the most legit looking
profile I have seen.

I am thinking they are a company I don't want to host. But I thought I
would check with the community here and see what others might know about
these guys.

Also along the lines of spammers and or similar activities is there a
good resource for looking up people/companies that might be not so
legit? I know of the ROKSO that spamhaus has but from what I have seen
it is hard to even report spammer to them and wasn't sure how active
that was getting updated these days.