Huawei edge routers..

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at
Wed Mar 7 09:32:40 CST 2012

How do you enable SSH then?

Do Huawei routers even have SSH? It'd slightly ironic that there is fuss around getting a Juniper domestic image with SSH enabled and yet a Chinese vendor likely just gives it away.

So having said all that, has anybody here had good experiences of Huawei routers? Have they worked well in your networks and are you happy with them? I'm mainly looking for something small (1-2U) that will do Ethernet over MPLS, VPLS and L3VPN services.

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email service.
For more information please visit