Constant low-level attack

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Jun 29 12:54:35 UTC 2012

     Hi,

     We implemented fail2ban about a year ago to cut down on incoming
spamming (down from 500k+ emails a day to 20k)

     Now what can I do with the ~11,000 IP's I identify as spammer every
week :(

     Reporting them to their Telco is pretty much a waste of time...
they are not about to lose customers to something as trivial as computer
security.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443