technical contact at ATT Wireless

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:35:33 UTC 2012

I wish you the best of luck.

While you're at it, I've been also trying to complain about them using
RFC1918 (172.16.) address space for the DNS servers they assign to their
datacard subscribers.  Causes all sorts of problems with people trying to
VPN in as the same IP range is used by me.

Why they don't use public IP space belonging to them for DNS servers, I do
not know.

-Paul